Follow the steps below to use the Fisheye-Hemi plug-in in Adobe Lightroom:
- Start up Lightroom (after following these configuration steps).
- Select one or more images and then select File->Export...
- Click on one of the "presets" under "Fisheye-Hemi" in the left top "Preset" panel.
- "Export To" at the top of the Export dialog will then be set to "Fisheye-Hemi".
- Adjust the parameters in the right panels as desired.
- Click "Export" and the file will be processed and exported to the location you specified.
Optionally, click "Add" in the left top "Preset" panel to save your parameters as a "User Preset".
Note: You can also add Fisheye-Hemi as a "Post-Process Action" to an existing non-Fisheye-Hemi preset. Under the bottom left "Post-Process Actions" panel, select "Fisheye-Hemi" then "Insert". Then go to the last of the right panels to set the Fisheye-Hemi correction type. You should use Fisheye-Hemi as either a "Preset" or a "Post Process Action" but not both.